Acquiring, Managing and Building Companies
We seek successful and well-run companies in our Electronics and/or Power marketplaces.
The businesses we seek represent a lifetime of effort and talent and share three traits that will always garner our attention:
- Consistent profitability
- Outstanding and seasoned management team
- Quality products, programs and services that are admired in the marketplace
Whether owners are selling for reasons of health, pursuing other business interests or estate planning, sellers all have the desire to have their businesses continue to operate in accordance with the history and values that made them successful and to continue to provide a home for their many hard working and highly dedicated employees.
Orbit recognizes the value of these companies and its employees and following an acquisition, we generally leave them to continue their operations as they have in the past. Orbit will not take over the day-to-day management of its business. We continue to rely on the managers and employees of our subsidiaries to run their businesses well. We look to provide the financial assistance and leadership when needed so that your business can continue to flourish.
Our Acquisition Criteria
While we are open to discussing any opportunity, our preferred businesses contain the following:
- Revenues of at least $2,000,000
- A minimum of $350,000 of EBITDA
- Unimposing competitors
- A diverse customer base
- A strong and seasoned management team
- We promise the strictest confidence and will respond quickly to any inquiries
- Although we prefer 100% ownership in our companies, under certain circumstances, we will buy less if sellers wish to continue to participate in the success of their business
- We will adhere to any disclosure restrictions required by the seller provided it does not impede our due diligence process
Mitchell Binder, Chief Executive Officer [email protected]
David Goldman, Chief Financial Officer [email protected]